Old September 13th 04, 08:01 PM
Craig

But the problem I was facing was getting nice clarrity of the objects. They
all seem out of focus, and I'm not sure how to better that next time.

"David Dyer-Bennet" wrote in message
"Craig" writes:

A few weeks back, I came and asked for tips on taking photos at an

airhow,
and one of the 'hopes and dreams' was that we'de get good weather for
photos. Turns out, it was rubbish weather! The old planes cancelled the
Battle of Britain flyby, and I think the better ones took it easy

(Except,
of course, The Red Arrows!).

Anyways, this is how my shots came out.

http://www.thelisters.co.uk/viewgallery.php?id=50

Used auto focus, and.. the rest of the details are on each photo. Not

too
happy, as most are not sharp, but it would be great if you could 'crit'

some
photos.

Not bad for a first time though, I guess. Weather was really bad. Dark

and
windy and rain. Not great...

But actually I find some of the shots very striking against the heavy
clouds -- especially the "Red Arrows split" (id=818).
Pics: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/

http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/