Old March 3rd 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Almost Arrested In NYC

I guess it makes sense with all the added post 9/11 security measures,
but I have been questioned numerous times taking photos of manhole
covers in the city. I've traveled the world taking pictures - not
always of manhole covers of course - and never been hassled, but it's
happened on more than one occasion here. I suppose photagraphing
anything that's affiliated with the 'workings' of the city could be
presumed as suspicious activity. This hasn't dampened my enthusiasm,
I just thought it was interesting to share.

John

www.johnkenneyink.com