Old April 1st 04, 04:44 AM
street shooter

Default full frame 35mm display

"k" wrote in message gers.com...
I was wondering what is the most common method if displaying gallery work
for
35mm full frame prints? I have seen some mat cuts where the window is just
outside
the 35mm print border? is this a common way of displaying 35mm full frame
prints when
you're doing mats? thanks.

k.

Too common if you ask me. It was probably kind of innovative when the
photographer who did this first presented a new style. Now, this
"alternative" has been copied into a trite presentation style. I
print full frame (9" X 13.5") and cut my mats so that they just barely
cover the edges. It takes longer to position prints this way, but it
is worth it to get the exact look I intend.

Michael