Old January 10th 21, 06:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Morro Bay State Park Marina Pano

On Jan 8, 2021, Joe Makowiec wrote
(in 6.35.252):

On 05 Jan 2021 in rec.photo.digital, Savageduck wrote:

On Jan 5, 2021, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

A 180º aerial pano from my Mavic Air 2 of the Morro Bay State Park
marina.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-qZJXS6s/0/a3f00380/O/DJI_0011Pmb1.jpg

...and today’s not so criminal drone flight.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-PfsTWcw/0/7e37b5d3/1920/Morro%20Bay%20Marina%201080_mp4-1920.mp4

After all these Morro Bay posts, the area starts to feel familiar. When
we return to a state of grace where we can travel again, I'll have to get
out to California and see it in person, and maybe buy the 'Duck a beer.

Just another Central Coast Winter’s day. It sure beats shoveling snow, something I haven’t done since 1974.

Here is a different look at the Morro Bay Marina.
https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-tT6VcM5/0/ae944159/O/DJI_0014Lu.jpg

Savageduck