Old June 8th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default DIMi back online and competition reminder

Hi All,

DIMi was offline for some 3 days with an issue at the hosting company.
Needless to say I am not happy and will be looking to move the hosting.

Anyway, a reminder that there are two competitions active this month:
The Lensbaby selective focus competition
http://www.dimagemaker.com/comps/lensbaby.php
and the ThinkTank Photo Long Exposure Landscape competition http://
www.dimagemaker.com/comps/thinktank/june07.php

Anyone who emailed me in the last 3 days or so might want to do it again.

Cheers,

Wayne
--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography