Old June 25th 04, 06:29 AM
William Graham

Default Sony Cybershot DSC-W1... Bad Camera...Bad Customer Service by Sony... Read on...

"pjp" wrote in message
I know every time I've used a set of my Lithiums to power up a flashlight,
the bulb doesn't last very long (e.g. minutes at most). Therefore I'd be
cautious of using them in anything that says not to.

If the voltage is correct for the bulb, the battery type can't hurt it. I
suggest you look up Ohm's law, and take a few minutes to learn some basic
electrical theory.....Believe me, it should only take an hour or less, and
the information will be invaluable to you, regardless of what you choose for
your profession.......