Old April 26th 17, 05:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default OT Query

Whisky-dave Wrote in message:
On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 14:50:23 UTC+1, android wrote:
Whisky-dave Wrote in message:

you mean slide the filters in to the enlarger according to the instructions on the supplied sheet.

Would not correct the color... No, I used the color head on my
enlarger...

Yes it would. I did NOT have a colour head on my enlarger I had 7.5cm gelatine filters think they were 7.5cm

besides tonality a bit and
I don;t remmebr havign a problem with that as I only really used slides that looked OK.

Right...

work with drums and stuff...
I found it relatively easy.

Got the the drum later for even later but then recognized that I
had moved on then.
I'm sure it ain't snappy though...

snapper than when I made up B&W paper developer from the raw chemicals.
Once was enough for me , and it wasn't exactly quick mixing up ilford IDII either, wasnt; very snappy when I used a heated roller drum for glazing prints.

Left...

I tried agfachrome too but never really liked the colours compared with Cibachrome.

Agfachrome was a film...

a slide film agfachrome was negs.

Negs would have been Agfacolor...

Yep opposite from kodaks naming.

Nope. From the main wiki: "After World War II, the Agfacolor brand
was applied to several varieties of color negative film for still
photography, in which the negatives were used to make color
prints on paper. The reversal film was then marketed as
Agfachrome."

Agfa had a kits of chemicals for producing colour prints from colour slides it was more hassle than cibrachrome only tried it once and that was enough.

Agfas films produced clowncolors!

I thought CT18 & CT21 were OK for slide films I prefere4d it over kodak which always seemed too warm, but prefered fuji 400 ASA negs.

Oki...

I do rememeber the interesting smells of Cibachrome and the fizzing when adding the neutralizer.

I'm sure you did... :-!

Well that was the original Cibachrome later they came out with version 2 which didn;t need nuetralising.

You seem to have smelled it goood! Thou shall not inhale...

Well the bible didn't say not to inhale.

So? I did! It's common sense really...
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----