Old June 1st 15, 04:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default OT photography & equipment, New toy

On 6/1/2015 10:40 AM, Mort wrote:
PeterN wrote:
Later today. Waiting to take my wife for her dialysis.

I am sorry to hear of your wife's being on dialysis. My late wife was on
dialysis for several months, and it was most difficult for both of us.
Fortunately, she then got a sibling transplant which functioned well
until her sad demise 34 years later. I wish your wife good luck.

Thank you. Unfortunately, she is ineligible for a translant. Her
dialysis is something that now a part of our lives.

--
PeterN