Old December 25th 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

Default an excellent read from the ACLU

On 12/23/2011 4:49 PM, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
wrote:
On 12/14/2011 12:44 PM, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
wrote:
On 12/10/2011 1:56 PM, Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
On 2011-12-04 19:11:00 -0800, said:

Why not, isn't it the capitalists in France causing that problem? Seems to
me the US capitalists are far worse.

Just wait and see what the German capitalists have in mind for Europe.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...wTO_story.html

Start behaving more responsible? 'orrible. The poor Greek ...
imagine having to have money before spending it! It's the
end of the world --- and all that because of US banks.

Please explain, in clear English, with supporting facts, exactly why it
is the fault of the US banking system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late-20...nancial_crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late-20..._Europe#Greece
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Eu...is#Speculators

You have supplied links to the thoughts of others. YOUR interpretation
and thoughts are conspicuous by their absence.

My interpretation and thoughts aren't needed for well known facts.
BTW, you are drastically shifting goal posts. How about you
explain, with facts(!), that the US banks had nothing to do
with any global recession, and that a recession can never cause
economies that need growth to survive to falter.

If you manage that, you can become a well-paid ghost writer for
some of the politicans further removed from reality.

No! I am not going to wade through unexplained links.
this paper gets an "F"

You're not allowed to grade on shifted goal posts, assuming
for a second you *were* capable of grading me in any subject in
first place.

-Wolfgang

You made the positive statement. The burden is on you to supply proof.

And I did provide proof.

If you wanted everything predigested by me, you should have said
so and sent money --- predigestion isn't necessary for grownups
and for such frivolous things my time isn't free.

I really don't want, or need anything from you. I merely asked you to
prove your statement. If you care for anyone to understand your great
reasoning, you wold be happy to do so.
Obviously, you have no real proof.

According to Einstein you don't really understand a concept unless you
can explain it to a small child.
Your posting miserably fails that test.
There has been so much careless snipping that you have lost proper
attribution on who said what. Keep up the good work.

You ask me to prove a negative statement that I did not make,

I made the positive of that statement through my links. You denied
my links could be true/proof/valid, hence you have to disprove
my chains of reasoning, for example by proving such statements.

If I drastically overestimated your intelligence and reading
ability I am sorry --- in that case you'd really need the proof
explained by a grown-up.

while
accusing me of shifting goal posts.

Changing from "provide proof" to "provide 'YOUR interpretation
and thoughts'" is shifting goalposts.

Obviously you do not wish to take the offered alternative.

--
Peter