Old April 19th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Film scanners?

On 2017-04-19 21:48:02 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:40:34 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Noons
wrote:

The only aspect where digital blows away film is in sensitivity- or ISO,
if you prefer that terminology.

nope. digital blows away film in *every* metric.

Disagree completely and I have the facts and results to prove it.

no you don't, since no such facts exist.

Note that I never said I don't use digital.

apparently you don't know how to use digital to its maximum performance.

Probably nobody does.

With a new camera with features, capability, and performance I am
unfamiliar with it is all a continuing education.
....and this is week one.

Savageduck