Old September 13th 15, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default ping nospaam

On 9/13/15 PDT 1:25 AM, PeterN wrote:

In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000 iWatch,

No you didn't.

and you said it was impossible.

No, he didn't.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I misunderstood
what he said.

Yes, you really, really did! Can't you learn to listen carefully?
Comprehension is lacking.

You were right.

No he wasn't, just because you were wrong. READ!!

--

The above non-sensical gainsaying of everything and a few critical
remarks is my impression of a number of threads.

Well done, Peter for bellying up to the bar and admitting a wrong
statement. But it's certainly possible to order an Apple Watch for
$10,000 or more. (no "i")