Old December 6th 13, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bowser

Default [SI] PBase site renewal

On Thu, 05 Dec 2013 21:44:59 -0500, Michael Benveniste
wrote:

On 12/2/2013 5:53 PM, Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 12:28 PM, Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Site renewed for 1 year, after which it will fade away like
an old Kodacolor negative. I have no plans to run any SI's.

You never know. Someone might come along and decide to revive it.
Trouble is there are so many alternatives that the shootin is pretty
irrelevant. Fun while it lasted, but it's ovah.