Old January 24th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Polaroid film RIP?

Jean-David Beyer spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

Gordon Moat spake thus:

seog wrote:

Is Polaroid film completely defunct? Is there any point in
getting a Polaroid back these days?

Fuji are also making instant films, and selling them in the US.
The Fuji reps gave me some FP100C to try out, and I can recommend
it as a good colour proofing film.

"Fuji _are_"??? Where d'you get that?

That is English. Fuji are a company of people engaged in an enterprise;
hence plural.

Ah, yes, quaint, that. Pip-pip and all that.

Most of the people in this newsgroup probably speak American (as
distinguished from English) and consider Fuji to be an American
corporation which is a legal person; hence singular.

I certainly do.

ttfn

--
The only reason corrupt Republicans rule the roost in Washington
is because the corrupt Democrats can't muster any viable opposition.