Old January 24th 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format

Default Polaroid film RIP?

Is Polaroid film completely defunct? Is there any point in getting a
Polaroid back these days?

Natural Light Black and White Photography
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze76ane/
-George-

--
It is not our patriotic duty to send children to be butchered & slaughtered
& to butcher & slaughter others every time a general or a politician gets a