Old December 20th 05, 12:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital

Default Getting that film look

David J. Littleboy wrote:
"Scott W" wrote:
Joseph Kewfi wrote:
Others my have better methods of getting that film look, I would love to
hear them.

Use film ?

This is one options, but not for me. It takes me less time to adjust
the digital photo then it does to photoshop out the dust on a slide,
much less the scratches on a negative.

Sheesh, get a new scanner. It's been an age since you could even buy a
scanner that didn't have ICE.

I have thought about it, but even with ICE it takes me a long time to
get the colors close to what I want when scanning film. With Vuescan
this has gotten easier but I still end up adjusting a lot of setting.

One problem is that if I were to get a new scanner I would really like
it to handle MF, not much to choose from there and the cost is way
high. I am waiting to see what else come out.

Scott