Old November 12th 16, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Affinity Photo Windows Beta Available

On 2016-11-12 17:32:09 +0000, Savageduck said:

I see that Serif has released the Affinity Photo for Windows Beta. So
now Windows users will have, at $50 another affordable and powerful
Adobe alternative. (the Beta is free)

I bought the Mac edition a while back in my exploration for affordable
photo editing software, and I highly recommend it. My disclaimer is,
for now remain with my Lightroom/Photoshop workflow and dabble and
noodle about with alternative software such as Affinity Photo and
Pixelmator.

It is worth taking a look at the video at the bottom of the petapixel
page to get an idea of the Affinity Photo concepts.
http://petapixel.com/2016/11/10/affinity-photo-now-windows-get-free-beta/
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/windows/

...and for the Mac users.
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/photo/

....and while I am going on about Adobe and other photo editing
alternatives for Windows, Mac users are about to have new editor from
Macphun, "Luminar" due to be released next week.
https://macphun.com/luminar

Savageduck