Old September 17th 20, 09:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Rearward facing helmet camera.

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:48:38 -0700 (PDT), Magani
wrote:

On Monday, 14 September 2020 14:54:45 UTC+10, Eric Stevens wrote:
Screenshot I grabbed from Facebook. I would give credit if only I
knew.

Rearward facing helmet camera. I would like to know what happened
next.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7o5a60ojlnivno/Bird.JPG?dl=0

Eric Stevens

While it may/may not be photoshopped, it's about par for the course for Australian Magpies at this time of year as they're nesting and are fiercely protective of their nesting site.

I picked it was an Australian Magpie from the road markings.

Eric Stevens