Old April 4th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Charles Hohenstein

Default Microtek i700

In article ,
Rob B wrote:

I have used Microtek products in the past and they have always given
good results.

Rob.

Hasn't Microtek recently gone out of the consumer scanner business? That
wouldn't give me any encouragement about future support for their
products. But if I'm wrong, please correct me.

--
Charles Hohenstein (to reply, remove Gene Robinson)

"The sad huddle of affluent bedwetters, thumbsuckers,
treehuggers, social*climbers, homophiles, quavery ladies,
and chronic petition signers that*makes up the current
Episcopal Church . . ." -‹Thomas Lipscomb