Old November 9th 06, 06:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
rafe b

Default Portrait of the average American voter...

"William Graham" wrote in message

"Kinon O'Cann" wrote in message
Give us credit; we essentially "fired" our president on Tuesday. I only
wonder what took the country so damned long to catch on to this lunatic
and his band of thugs.

There are two million dead Iraqis who, if they could speak, might disagree
with you........Where is the famous liberal compassion for the poor and
the downtrodden that I learned to live with during the 60's?

What's your point about the two million dead Iraqis?

Even granting that number (which I'm surprised you
bring up in the first place.)

You think they owe something to Dubya? You think
they died (and are dying) for a worthy cause?

My compassion hasn't gone anywhere. War is stupid,
plain and simple. You'd think mankind would have
figured that out by now. But then, war still means
big $$$$ if you're in the right business. And that's
why we still have 'em.

rafe b
www.terrapinphoto.com