Old November 9th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Richard Polhill

Default [OT] Portrait of the average American voter...

William Graham wrote:

Yeah.....I guess we'll just have to suffer along with our 4.5% unemployment
rate and 12 thousand plus Dow for another two years.......

Thanks William, whatever. My point was I was being chastised for not
knowing something that may well be all over the news in the US but, the
Internet being international some of us may not know. How much knowledge
of UK politics does rafe have?

TBH I wasn't saying I really cared that much about the story I
mentioned, it was just used to highlight that US != the World and that
you can't expect a correspondant to be fully aware of your local news,
no matter how well it is known locally.
--
Replace .invalid with .com to email.