Old April 4th 05, 09:56 PM
measekite

tomviolin wrote:

I just purchased a Canon PIXMA iP8500.

Does anyone have any experience using inkjet photo papers other than
Canon brand in this or a similar printer? For example, Kodak papers or
store brands like Office Max photo paper?

Do not use Kodak. Ilford it is said is good. People with Canon
printers have also used Costco/Kirkland made in Switzerland glossy.
That may be made by Ilford also located in Switzerland for some of its
production.

I have found the Canon-brand papers to be more expensive with less
variety than, say, HP.

While expensive, Canon Photo Paper Pro is the best I have seen so far.

I do have some HP glossy Brochure and Flyer paper lying around, but I
just can't get acceptable results with it on the Canon.

Help, Anyone?