Old September 30th 04, 09:51 PM
Ron Hunter

Steven wrote:
Greetings all,

I have a question regarding the 'Ultra' / 'High-Speed' SD flash memory
cards. Manufacturers claim "up to a five times boost in performance
over traditional secure digital cards" or even more, however will I
notice a difference in 'Burst' mode frames per second and/or time
between shoots?

Thanks,

Steven

Maybe. Any system is only as fast as the slowest of its parts. If your
camera is not fast enough to drive the flash card at full speed, then
your benefit will fall short of the maximum. I would try to manage a
test before spending more money for the faster card.