Old December 28th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc,alt.3d.stereograms
3Dimka

Default Stereo (3D) Photography

No problem, Robert!

I recommend you to check out these 3D photography related groups:
You may want to subscribe for sharing photographs and getting
information about equipment and techniues.

3Dimka

3Dimka spewed:
I'm using 2 digital cameras SONY DSC-V1 and LANC Shepherd
controller for perfect synchronization. Take a look -
http://ledametrix.com/

Thanks for the link... that's quite a site. Also, it makes me realize if I
get serious about this I'm definitely going to want to graduate to a dual
digital design similar to the one on the site. The little Loreo MKII I have
is enough to get me interested, but not nearly good enough that I'll be able
to get the results I want.

My first step will be to shoot a few more rolls with the film cam, then
manually edit the images for better quality... but I have a feeling I'll be
rigging up a dual digital mount in the near future. :-)

Toe

--
My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com