Old February 19th 09, 10:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default Report: Film still available

Bill Graham wrote,on my timestamp of 19/02/2009 9:40 AM:

This may all be true, but when the only way to get it is to purchase it
by mail order from specialty shops at some ridiculous elevated price,

Interestingly enough, mail order specialty shops are exactly and precisely the
CHEAPEST way of getting film right now and have been for years, and getting
cheaper by the minute.

But nothing like spreading FUD, eh?

But this convenience will be nullified when there is no more film
available anywhere in town, and I have to order it from some weird
collector somewhere.

There is no such thing as film collectors, there will never be.