Old January 20th 07, 04:39 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
MarkČ wrote:

At risk of sounding rude... The commentary and adjectives used in
this "review" (3800) could be applied to just about ANY printer
currently on the market. -Nothing specific to this printer, and
ZERO details about anything. It was a nice thought, but I don't see how
this would help a serious,
discriminating shopper make a decision about this fairly serious
printer.

I've changed it from a review to impressions. Frankly I saw little
point in rehashing specifications, etc

Specifications wouldn't make it a review, either.
Normally, reviews include analysis and testing, with examples given and
results demonstrated (or at least detailed).

But your move to "impressions" is appropriate, I think.
-And good show...by not taking offense.

-MarkČ

www.pbase.com/markuson