Old October 29th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Dave

Default Here's a neat way to find photo gear on ebay

It happens all the time -- someone misspells their item when they list
it on ebay. (And let's face it: it's pretty easy to misspell Hasselblad
or Zeiss!) As a result, people who spell it correctly will never find
the misspelled item in their search.

Well, I have a site that will take your search term, figure out a
zillion ways to misspell it, and send you off to ebay with the new
search string. You'll be amazed at what turns up!

Give it a try at:
http://www.ebargainsweb.com/spelling.php

It's free, I'm not harvesting email addresses, there's nothing to
download. I use it myself every time I search ebay. Have fun!

--Dave (at) ebargainsweb.com