Old August 4th 04, 03:42 AM
Mark M

Default did anyone try this: cheap point-n-shoot on the back of a large format beast?

"chibitul" wrote in message

yes, that is what I mean. Most cameras have a macro mode, but you can
also put the camera about 0.5 meters away from the ground glass.

Ok, the image is dim, but this is large format camera here, not sports
or action. we're talking landscapes, biuldings, etc, right? what's wrong
with a slow shutter speed?

And do you really need the ground glass? what if you *remove* the ground
glass, the image will act as an object for the digicam. it should work.

How will the "image act as an object" without the glass?