Old September 16th 04, 04:08 PM
E. Le Phant

"Martin Bailey" wrote in message
news
Hi,
I've just created a bunch of screen savers of some of my photos, most
taken with a Canon EOS 10D. The screen savers will auto-update from my
site when changes are made (this feature can be turned off).

I regret to say that anybody who downloads executables nowadays, especially
screen savers, from an untrusted source, should get their heads seen to by a
competent psychiatrist. It's a well known fact that screensavers have been
known to have more bugs than anything. Sorry Martin, I have no doubt that
your photographs are quite perfect, and that your intentions are entirely
honourable, but your screensavers won't be downloading in this direction.