Old October 6th 15, 02:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Twilight of the DSLR?

In article , "PAS"
wrote:

"PeterN" wrote in message
On 10/5/2015 7:48 AM, Bowser wrote:
On Sun, 4 Oct 2015 17:29:00 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

See the huge discounts being offered by Nikon and Canon on their
DSLRs? What is the precedence for this? It's not Christmas, it's
not summer. Yet, some of the Nikons are 25% off (D610). Is
something new coming, or is this an attempt to jump-start moribund
DSLR sales levels?

I didn't see them. I'm not camera shopping right now.

I have seen discounts before on cameras and other items. The reasons
vary greatly so no conclusion can be drawn.

BTW, I was in a local warehouse club yesterday, and they had bottled
water discounted by nearly 50%. I wonder is a newer improved water is
coming and they're trying to clear their inventory?

You didn't hear about it. They are now selling bottles of dehydrated
water.
Wow! you must keep up. ;-)

Powdered water - just add water.

Freeze dried?