Old June 19th 10, 07:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

"LOL!" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:11:08 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

You see, blindness isn't a weakness when it comes to nature. If it were,
there would be nobody around with RP. Instead, even after all these
generations of evolution, RP is still around... Why? Because it forces
the
person with it to develop suitable strategies to cope with that
limitation.
Did you know that people with RP, in general, have higher IQ's than normal
people? Kind of interesting, isn't it.

Yes, the new master race will all be visually and psychotically blind.

I rather doubt that, we're in the minority... But, we'll be present...

Regardless, once again, you type yourself into a corner, drop the debate,
and end with a pitiful attempt to debase your opponent.

If one of the networks picks up the challenge and does a show with you and I
doing a survival trek, I hope they title the series: Life, and No Life...

I think it would slide right into FOX's primetime lineup...

Take Care,
Dudley