Old May 30th 05, 08:13 PM
John

On Thu, 26 May 2005 15:10:50 -0500, "Lorem Ipsum" wrote:

John wrote in message ...
I just wish someone would have told me the same thing 10 years ago when I
bought
my first 4X5. Oh it's a good format for commercial work (what hasn't gone
to digital) but
when I hold a 5X7 negative up to compare with one of my 5X7's ....... it
just isn't a fair
comparison ;))

John, are we becoming size queens? Can a hetero do that?

LOL ! Is that like "Mine's bigger than yours !" ??

Anyway, I was browsing your site and the manual for the D5 comes up 404.

Yeah I gotta get that site fixed back up one of these days. Had someone talk me
out of frames and it's been broke ever since.

But would you know of a source, other than the spendy MFG, for a replacement
footswitch and cable?

For the Chromegatrol ? Greg Blank(http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank) might
know. I believe that he used to work for Omega.

JD - www.puresilver.org