Old February 22nd 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Richard Knoppow

Default Mr. Knoppow... or...

"AAvK" wrote in message

Richard! So sorry for being so late, but it dawned on me
to thank you very much for
your great and terrific help and for the sharing of
knowledge, awesome kindness.

Thank you, very very much!

Giant_Alex })))*
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/

You are very welcome, I'm always glad if I can help.
This group has become nearly moribund but I still read it
and respond when I have something to add.
The group, along with others, has become a victim of
both digital photography and to people moving to private
e-mail lists and web-based forums that have some control of
spam and other undesirable posting. Unfortunately both have
caused a fragmentation of a once pretty large population
here.

--
---
Richard Knoppow