Old July 5th 07, 12:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
[email protected]

Default 20D GETS CLOSE !

Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital, aus.photo
From: BaumBadier
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 23:01:37 -0500
Subject: 20D GETS CLOSE !
Note: The author of this message spinelessly requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Jul 12, 2:01 pm).

That's what photography talent is for.

Try it sometime.

Is any of your stuff posted, "Baum"? (Or does it all mysteriously
vanish after 7 days? (O

FWIW, I've been posting some of mine, even tho' I don't usually do
macro - here's one, flawed as it is:
http://www.marktphoto.com/grasshopper.jpg
(no flash, overcast windy day, insufficient d-o-f, slightly
oversharpened..)

So how about you bravely show us *your* talents, especially given that
on another thread you said "Everyone that's seen my photography
wonders why I don't sell coffee-table books or enter them in galleries
or contact Nat. Geo...."
Oh... but then you said "But when I saw what kinds of undeserving
useless cretins were able to enjoy my photography just by handing me
their ill-gotten money I decided the best thing to do was take all of
it off the market and never reveal anything new to the general public
ever again."

Maybe you should go into comedy - you're hilarious and you don't even
realise it!

Regarding Bret's shots, I don't see much evidence of 'damage' from
harsh flash light, and I think they are very good.

mt
"Being professional is like being a lady - if you have to tell people
you are ... you aren't."