Old July 5th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
MarkČ

Default 20D GETS CLOSE !

BaumBadier wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 17:06:39 -0500, Allen wrote:

Annika1980 wrote:
One old adage about photography suggests that you should
always try to "get closer." One way to do that is to use a
long lens. Another way is to actually get close to your subject.

So with that in mind I took these pics this morning.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/81673031

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/81673033

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/81673034

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/81673035

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/81673254

-Annika ----- loves having the whole day off !!!

As I have come to expect from you--Great Pictures!
Allen

Nothing worse than flash used for macro-photography to destroy the
image.

Exactly how would you suggest one shoot macro...of moving subjects...in poor
lighting...preserving DOF with tiny apertures...WITHOUT using flash?? Go
ahead....share your infinite wisdom.

www.pbase.com/markuson