Old July 3rd 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 1, 6:46 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:

-Here's a suggestion for you, Doug.
Throw your energy into something positive. Here's a start to give
you some ideas:http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/impact/
As for me...in a week, I'll be on my way to Ukraine, where I'll work
with 12-15 year old orphans from the inner city of Kiev.

That's so hot!
I do a lot of work with unwed mothers ... helping them get their
start.

After my work in Kiev, I'll travel to Mozambique via South Africa,
where I'll work to repair the damage done to a local college in
Maputo when a former Soviet ammo dump exploded, sending ordinance
all over the city. Many were killed or left homeless. I'm doing
this all at my own expense, and will receive only thank-yous for my
time and money spent.

I'll give you this, PW. Unlike most self-avowed Christians who go
around preaching one thing and acting in a totally different way, you
actually live your Christianity. And for that you have my respect.

You surprise me sometimes, Bret. Thanks.
-And see my post to Draco...

-M

www.pbase.com/markuson