Old July 1st 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

On Jul 1, 5:00 am, "ryadia" wrote:
Let me give you a tip Mark. It comes from a person who spent the early part
of their adult life street fighting for a living, traveling around the
country with a boxing promoter. 38 fights and only 2 losses.I won 25 by
knockout.

NEVER, EVER start a fight with a stranger. Your opinion of yourself is as
over inflated as your expectations of winning a violent clash you initiate
are. But then you always are full of fight with a keyboard, aren't you? Is
it bleeding yet?

D-Mac, you should heed the old adage, "Don't box outside your weight."
Morgan would kill you in two seconds.
You remind me of the 75-year old men at the golf course who used to be
bad-asses in their day and still talk trash like they were 25. In
reality, they're just 75 year old men about to get their asses
whipped.

You can consider Mark the Moron's assessment of
me (Fat old *******) or maybe my Mate Graham's
picture Bret used thinking it was me.

Oh, you mean the one on your wife (daughter's) website with the
caption "Dad?" Why not prove me wrong and post some pics of yourself,
old man?

Julian will make sure I get it. He's in charge while I'm away.

Who didn't see that coming? D-Mac goes on another of his fantasy
voyages and leaves everything to his fantasy friend who writes exactly
like D-Mac, has D-Mac's exact same agenda, and even posts from D-Mac's
computer. Last time Julian was a professor at Queensland University.
I wonder what he'll be this time? Maybe a doctor or a Professional
fighter.