Old July 1st 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadia

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
ryadia wrote:
Highly inventive use of Julian's name even gave him a chuckle. THAT
really is a task. Congrats on that one Bret. "Julianne A. Butt" God
man, you must have been up all night think that one up.

"For those keeping their killfiles up to date please note that D-Mac
is posting this week as Julian Abbot, Bully Basher, Bully Bashers,
Bully Buster, and Jewelspics.

Interesting that he has incorporated the names of my two dogs (Jewel
and Buster) into his socks. Perhaps he'll go after my cats next.
What's next? Maui Masher? **** Divot?
------------

Ha,ha.

Here's a turn up for the books.
Julian is sitting at the PC beside me as I write this. So I can't be
him. Jewelspics? Hell man your obsession with me is taking you into a
new mindscape more likely to be induced by dope than reality. Give up
the dope mate. The Sheriff is bound to smell it when he calls on you
with some Aussie court papers real soon now.

Are you so obsessed and jealous of me that you attack innocent people
(well Julian is hardly innocent) just because someone else sees
through you too?
I'm deeply hurt, mate. Mark's Moron's list is wrong by at least 10.
His obsession with me is legendary. It's going get him in really deep
**** really soon. Don't you let him steer you into his ways.

Why are you on about me? I haven't posted to you or about you for some
time.
www.pbase.com/markuson

History is about to be made:

I'm SORRY MARK.

I can understand you may have presumed my use of Moron and your name
'Morgan' are just too similar to be a coincidence but this time... They are.

I know your intelligence is well above the Moron grade of the wannabe
presently calling himself Mark.Thomas.7 who I refer to as Mark the Moron
because of his Moron like stupidity and childish behaviour.

Were I to instigate an attack on you Mark Morgan, It would be a lot more
precise than a oblique reference of Jealousy. I know you simply don't have
the character to be jealous of me, just ****ed off that I can read you the
way your wife should be able to and probably can't.

Despite what you may think of me, I have never instigated attacks unless the
person I am targeting, has started attacking me first.

I will recognize your ability and congratulate you the effort to simply
ignore me... Until of course you thought I was firing a barb at you in which
case you have every right to retaliate.

My issue is with the bully who started it all Bret Douglas and the stalker
spreading lies and defamatory statements about me. Neither of whom possess
the intelligence and fortitude to shut up and let it die.

I do not now, not have I ever had an issue with anyone who want to talk
about Photography. My issue is when someone starts a personal attack on me,
totally unrelated to photography or in the case of Mark the Moron, because
his Australian background tells him to attack anyone more successful than he
is. We call it "The tall poppy" syndrome in Australia.

Basically it's when you can't do it yourself, you make every effort to
ensure no one else can either. "Cut the tall poppies down". Mark the Moron
is a past master at Australia's most despicable pastime and no doubt the
reason my neighbours in Raby Bay have to spend more on security systems and
armed patrols of their homes than they do on maintenance of them.

I think Bret has, by now discovered for himself that my Enlargement claims
which he joined in with MM in **** canning me over for many years ...are
everyday being made (and the results provided) by later entrants to the
business of digital enlargements I helped pioneer.

Mark the Moron on the other hand, still persists in peddling his cart of "my
bull****" claiming it can't be done, despite plenty of qualified evidence to
the contrary.

Anyway... The gale force winds and high seas that kept me in port when I
said I was leaving, are slowly abating. I'll sail early next week by the
look of it and this time, I may never return.

Samoa and the Cook Islands ...in fact any of the Pacific Ocean's islands are
gorgeous places. Their people enjoy nothing more than seeing a big cat like
Ryadia sail into their lagoons. For me it's refreshing change from the anger
of posters subscribing to a newsgroup populated by aggressive people trying
to exercise their oversize egos.

Douglas