Old June 30th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

ryadia wrote:
Highly inventive use of Julian's name even gave him a chuckle. THAT
really is a task. Congrats on that one Bret. "Julianne A. Butt" God
man, you must have been up all night think that one up.

"For those keeping their killfiles up to date please note that D-Mac
is posting this week as Julian Abbot, Bully Basher, Bully Bashers,
Bully Buster, and Jewelspics.

Interesting that he has incorporated the names of my two dogs (Jewel
and Buster) into his socks. Perhaps he'll go after my cats next.
What's next? Maui Masher? **** Divot?
------------

Ha,ha.

Here's a turn up for the books.
Julian is sitting at the PC beside me as I write this. So I can't be
him. Jewelspics? Hell man your obsession with me is taking you into a
new mindscape more likely to be induced by dope than reality. Give up
the dope mate. The Sheriff is bound to smell it when he calls on you
with some Aussie court papers real soon now.

Are you so obsessed and jealous of me that you attack innocent people
(well Julian is hardly innocent) just because someone else sees
through you too?
I'm deeply hurt, mate. Mark's Moron's list is wrong by at least 10.
His obsession with me is legendary. It's going get him in really deep
**** really soon. Don't you let him steer you into his ways.

Why are you on about me? I haven't posted to you or about you for some
time.
www.pbase.com/markuson