Old June 30th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

On Jun 30, 8:06 am, "ryadia" wrote:
Here's a turn up for the books.
Julian is sitting at the PC beside me as I write this. So I can't be him.

Really? Then why not let Margie click off one of her happy snaps of
you two together at the puter? And since he's right there, ask him
why he lied about teaching at Queensland University.

Give up the dope mate. The Sheriff is bound to smell it when he calls on you with some Aussie court papers real soon now.

More limp threats. Is that all you got? If our sheriff comes to pick
me up, it'll probably be to take me to the golf course.