Old June 30th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadia

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

Highly inventive use of Julian's name even gave him a chuckle. THAT really
is a task. Congrats on that one Bret. "Julianne A. Butt" God man, you must
have been up all night think that one up.

"For those keeping their killfiles up to date please note that D-Mac is
posting this week as Julian Abbot, Bully Basher, Bully Bashers, Bully
Buster, and Jewelspics.

Interesting that he has incorporated the names of my two dogs (Jewel and
Buster) into his socks. Perhaps he'll go after my cats next.
What's next? Maui Masher? **** Divot?
------------

Ha,ha.

Here's a turn up for the books.
Julian is sitting at the PC beside me as I write this. So I can't be him.
Jewelspics? Hell man your obsession with me is taking you into a new
mindscape more likely to be induced by dope than reality. Give up the dope
mate. The Sheriff is bound to smell it when he calls on you with some Aussie
court papers real soon now.

Are you so obsessed and jealous of me that you attack innocent people (well
Julian is hardly innocent) just because someone else sees through you too?

I'm deeply hurt, mate. Mark's Moron's list is wrong by at least 10. His
obsession with me is legendary. It's going get him in really deep ****
really soon. Don't you let him steer you into his ways.

You've been doing pretty well lately. Not well enough to stop me retaliating
against you but certainly enough to get a few brownie points. Keep doing it
and you might find salvation. Let the devil Mark get you and it's damnation
in hell fire and brimstone for you mate.

Listen sweetheart... I'm spoken for, right? Live with it and get a life with
someone else. Get Colin to send you a pair of "Wellies" and a couple of his
Ewes. They tell me this is way less trouble than falling for a guy like me.
Don't you have any sheep in the woods near your place?