Old October 28th 03, 04:06 AM
Jef

Default APS Sucks.

Face it. APS is a way for you to spend more and get half the neg of
35mm. APS is good for those who would rather have a camera that is
small and takes bad pictures, instead of one that is slightly larger
that takes far better ones. I was suckered into it years ago when I
wanted a camera I could take everywhere. It's a farce, and anyone who
wants better prints and paid 500 for an APS should feel as stupid as
I do for buying. It's not a technology as much as it is a way to sell
less film and chems and charge the same, if not more. I was once
ignorant of this, but ignorance is bliss I suppose. At least digital
has some qualities I can respect, APS is only the same, but worse.

Jeff
http://inDigital.ca