Old May 18th 21, 09:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
RJH

Default Morro Bay Dredge & Morro Strand State Beach

On 18 May 2021 at 08:21:34 BST, "Savageduck"
wrote:

On May 12, 2021, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

I took my new DJI Air 2S down to Morro Bay to give it a workout. I was
surprised to find the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers dredge “Yaquina” clearing
sand build up from the harbor entrance. So here is a still, and a video shot
with the DJI Air 2S.

The still shot of the dredge “Yaquina”

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-bDspVjV/0/b46ff0d2/O/DJI_0099c.jpg

The video shot at 4K 30fps, and rendered at 1080P to save on file size for
sharing.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-85MNF5q/0/dd79ec97/1920/MB%20Dredge_mp4-1920.mp4

I was down at Morro Bay again today, so I shot from a different location
North of the harbor entrance along Morro Strand State Beach.

Still using the DJI Air 2S with video shot at 4K 30fps with shared rendering
at 1080P.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Air-2-Work-2021/i-GKvPdns/0/fa2e830b/1920/Morro%20Strand_mp4-1920.mp4

Hugely impressive - must have cost a fortune to get anything approaching that
quality pre-drone.

Small thing, and I'm not sure if it's related to my computer (reasonably up to
date Mac, playing in a browser), but there seems to be slight 'judder' as the
camera pans, say around 30 - to 40s.

--
Cheers, Rob