Old March 23rd 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Eric Stevens

Default New mandate needed

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:02:04 -0500, David Dyer-Bennet
wrote:

For nearly all photos (not for SI specifically, but preparing my photos
for web display in general) I try for the point where extra size doesn't
bring extra goodness.

I understand that. Unfortunately I seem to prefer larger photographs,
often with lots of detail, and trying to preserve the visual impact in
an image of small size becomes very difficult. I may have to force my
brain to appreciate a different syle of image.

Regards,

Eric Stevens