Old June 26th 04, 06:35 PM
Larry Luttrell

Default TFP needed in Alabama

Online Gallery

www.willowcreek.smugmug.com

Hi all,

I am looking for TFP (Test for Pictures, Time for Prints) models of all
ages, genders, and ethnicity. I am working on a photo book with my partner
and I also am collecting info and feeding back and foorth with local
agencies.

Look at my stuff and decide. If you are amateur, or professional, and you
would like to work, drop me a line. If you include a headshot we could save
time. I look for specific types from month to month. I haven't had one
dissatisfied customer and I certainly haven't had a TFP subject that wasn't
on cloud nine.

willowcreek.smugmug.com

Thanks in advance if you leave comments, pro or con.

Ciao,

D.