Old October 22nd 20, 03:50 PM posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.android
Arlen Holder

Default Transferring Photos from iPhone to Windows 10 laptop and "Device is unreachable"

On 22 Oct 2020 14:25:56 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

As I said - and you as usual dishonestly snipped - you didn't
understand my response at the time and still don't.

Frank,

I do not bull**** - so don't try to bull**** me with your utter bull****.
o Just stop it.

You claim you "just now" found the URL?
o WTF?

It was always there, Frank.
o Always.

All you're doing is attempting to weasel your way out of the facts.
o Just like the unprepossessing apologists incessantly always do.

You can easily bull**** the Apple apologists - but you can't bull**** me.
o The reason you can't bull**** me, Frank, is that I point to the facts.

I went to some of the oldest & best schools in this country, Frank.
o I worked in Silicon Valley startups next to the brightest people, Frank.

People like you who incessantly bull**** - wouldn't last a week, Frank.
o Some of you, like nospam, couldn't last a single day.

Nobody on this newsgroup compares in the least to those intelligent people.
o All the apologists are nothing but bull****ters par excellence, Frank.

I succeeded with these intelligent people, Frank, because I speak facts.

Anyone can read _exactly_ what you wrote, Frank.
o they can read the entire thread, Frank.

I'm not afraid of the facts, Frank.
o I cited your exact post I'm referring to, Frank.

And I cite it yet again:
o https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0/VGtq9RzpBgAJ
"But *my* point is that you've indeed proven that iOS can do what
'harry' claims it can't, but - IMO - you've not proven that Android
can't do what you show in your video. (Nice video, BTW!)"

Frank: Is that verbatim what you wrote to Snit or not?
o HINT: Yes.

For those who aren't aware, the apologists _hate_ that iOS lacks even the
most basic functionality such that the apologists will "claim" wholly
imaginary functionality, as Snit (and most of the apologists did):
o iOS showing Wi-Fi over time, by Snit (aka Snit Cola)
https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo

I took a single glance at Snit's infamous video, and literally laughed.
o *Apologists are incredibly stupid - they didn't even LOOK at the Y axis*

Even Frank, who is NOT an apologist, applauded that infamous video!
o Not one of these morons knows the difference between a decibel & megabit

Even now, nospam still touts this completely imaginary iOS functionality!

Why?
o I don't know why.

I suspect apologists actually _hate_ that iOS lacks even the most basic
functionality that they believed, from MARKETING alone, that it had.

To wit:
o *It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/PZuec56EWB0
--
The apologists are incredibly ignorant of even the most basic iOS facts.