Old January 24th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
ray

Default Playing with PTGui (Lake Panorama)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 22:47:47 +1100, Father McKenzie wrote:

As you all know I have enjoyed playing with HDR but I love pano's.
Tonight I was grabbing some shots for HDR and decided to get a pano.

I took 4 shots and stitched them with PTGui.

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...6562812&size=l

Very nice.

I also got this HDR from the same location

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?

id=2216538672&context=photostream&size=l

Thank you all for your comments on my posts over the last few weeks.

Only new (just on a year) to photography and loving the learning of it
all.