Old December 11th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default Pocket Size Travel Camera Stocking Stuffer!

On Dec 11, 12:29 pm, "
wrote:
On Dec 4, 12:43 pm, JimKramer wrote:

On Dec 4, 12:17 pm, "
wrote:
BS sniped
I think that everyone should feel free to give Anne a lecture about
spamming usenet. Once was bad enough, but twice is unconscionable.
Here's her email from her website.

Everybody send her a nice note about how much we appreciate her
adverts for cheap consumer crap.
Thanks so much Anne!

Yeah go ahead gime a lecture about posting something THAT HAS TO DO
WITH CAMERAS WHILE YOU HAVE POST ENTITLED "EARN A MILLION DOLLARS BY
BARFING ON THE NET"!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
AND GOOD BYE.

I'm sure Wayne Fromm will be thrilled with the great job you've done!
I'll be sure to send him a link. You'll get a big bonus for sure.
Stock options too no doubt!

All seriousness aside: You are, according to your website a
professional, but you sure don't act like one.

Welcome to Usenet, you have been used.

Happy Holidays to you too.