Old October 9th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Chon Kei

Default From Samsung with real quality

Hi guys... I picked up this fantastic little Samsung digital in the
duty free at Berlin airport last week. Worked out about $47.80 US. I
thought I'd let you see a pic I took with it.

Unbelievable camera. I can't figure out why anyone would need to waste
money on a 40D when you can take pictures like this with a camera
costing not much more than a lens cap for a Canon lens. And; It fits
in my pocket too!

I'll get the pbase site loaded up with lots more pics from of this
incredible camera just as soon as I get my lawns cut and windows
washed.

CK