Old September 1st 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

Default Canon-paid shills accused of slaging new Nikons?

On Aug 31, 5:13 pm, ASAAR wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:00:37 -0700, RichA wrote:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=24615394
I hope we all resist the temptation of wanting to respond to
corporate shills and starve them of the of the one thing that
can sustain them, namely the attention that the seek to receive.
Notoriety is the oxygen of shills.

A shill is a shill, whether corporate or not. But this sentence
can also be applied to trolls, which may not be good news for a
certain familiar poster if most readers heed this advice.

Why? Posters aren't taking people's money, like Canon. Oooppsss!!!