Old January 8th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Forrest

Default Olympus Master

I have an Olympus 7070 and shoot in Olympus raw format.

I had to reinstall XP Pro not too long ago. It turns out that Olympic
Master must now be reinstalled. I cannot find my disk. The only thing
I am interested in with this program is finding the exposure index
(ASA), the shutter setting and speed. I have other programs that can
handle processing the raw files. To reconstruct how I did some shots,
I need this data.

Any one know how to get at the raw files to get this data
without having to buy another copy of the program.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike Forrest